Friday, February 29, 2008

Misty felt the baby move!

Misty is so cute. I was downstairs doing something on the Computer, and Misty was upstairs on the bed, and all the sudden I heard her yell...."The baby's kicking me!! The Baby is Kicking me!!"
I ran upstairs to break up the fight, and she told me that she was lying on her stomach stretching out her back, and she felt this little "poke....poke" "poke...poke".

I just figure that the baby is someone who just wants room to stretch out too, and so of course it would kick her if she was squishing it. : )

Misty thought for the longest time that feeling the baby move would be "So weird!" But when I asked her if it was as strange as she thought, she said that "No...It was kinda cool."

She hasn't had a ton of other times when she thought she felt the baby move, but that one definately was one.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Congrats on feeling the baby. Enjoy the little kicks . . . before the baby takes over and starts claiming your ribcage is her punching bag. :)

Fun!

Brad said...

I still find the idea of a gestating parasitic organism developing inside of a human host to be somewhat, well, unnerving. I guess I've just watched the movie "Alien" one too many times...

Angie Berrio said...

I remember when I first felt the baby move. I was doing the same thing. :)