Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pictures

Phil, Carson and I have never had our pictures taken together. We have no pictures with all three of us together. I decided that that needed to change. My step-sister, Angie, has recently bought a new camera and is starting to get into photography as a hobby. I asked her to take some picture of us. We are waiting for her to send us a cd with all of the pictures on it, but in the mean time, I have pirated some of the pictures she posted on her blog. Hope you don't mind, Angie!





5 comments:

Angie Berrio said...

I'm glad you like the pictures! We definitely got some good ones. Tell me your address and I'll send the CD tomorrow. I've never charged anyone for pictures, but if someone wants to pay, I'll certainly accept, so go ahead and post my info on your blog. I started a photography website, I just haven't told anyone about it yet. :)

http://berriophotography.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Melanie said...

Misty, these are soooo dang adorable! She can practice on us any time she wants. :)

Tiffany said...

Very cute! I especially like the one with the hands.

Camille said...

I love the pictures! It's so fun to see how big Carson is getting! My mom saw Phil's mom at the temple the other day and got the update on how big he's getting!

Cassie said...

Super Cute!! You guys have a cute little family. I wish I could have seen Carson's face when he saw those puppies for the first time.