Saturday, August 2, 2008

Joys of Parenthood

So, 2 nights ago, Carson was having a hard night.

He was awake....and awake....and awake....and eating...and eating....and eating.....Finally about 4:30 in the morning, Misty came into our bedroom and asked me to take Carson, and see if I could get him to sleep. She was really worried that he wasn't sleeping, and just wanting to eat and eat.

So, after taking him downstairs, and trying to console him and get him to sleep, I finally decided to go on a little ride with him in the car.

After I got back, about 6:00 in the morning, I crashed on Carson's floor. Misty came in and decided that it was a funny scene, and took some pictures.


3 comments:

Amanda Fullerton said...

I don't want to sound all 'motherly' and stuff, but is Misty breastfeeding? If so, just be sure that she lets Carson nurse whenever he wants for as long as he wants. I had a night like that with Cayden shortly after he was born. Turns out he was just stimulating me to produce more milk. That's really sweet of you to take him for a ride though, more than my hubby ever did. Cute pics of you two sleeping.

Ruby said...

LOL!!!!

Ashley said...

oh, the early days of parenthood! I remember them! Sleeping anywhere just to get sleep!!! He is sooo cute! Congrats!Let us know when us girls can bring you dinner! Any excuse to see a new baby! (Even if it includes me cooking something!)