Friday, August 15, 2008

Proud Parents

Okay, So I would always wonder why people who just had a baby would just post pictures of their new baby on their blog and nothing else...
"Isn't something else in their lives happening other than taking pictures of their baby?!" I would ask myself... but after having a child of my own, I now know the answer to that question.
NO!!! THERE IS NOTHING ELSE GOING ON!!!
(definitely nothing more important happening)
Belly Time!!
Carson has been fussing some times, and Carson calms down when he is on his belly.
These are some of Misty's Favorite Pictures of Carson.



These next ones are Carson in his new outfits that we got sent to him from my good friend Krysta. Thanks again Krysta!!






Stay tuned for more awesome pictures of our cute baby boy!!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh, Phil, he is adorable! I love the one where he is lying on his tummy! Don't you love putting him in new outfits! So fun! So cute! I still need to come see him!

The Burnetts said...

Ash, you are welcome anytime!

Rachael said...

What a doll. It is hard to think of my kids ever being that small. I love babies! I can't wait to meet Carson!

Cassie said...

He's quite an adorable little monkey! That is funny that he likes to lay like that. It reminds me of the movie Dumbo(when Dumbo's mother cradles him with her trunk). =)

Ashley said...

Hey this is Amanda Dustin (Wade) I saw your blog on the BHS news letter thing and wanted to see your cute little boy! (I hope that is ok) He is flippin cute! I love the pictures of him in your husdands arms. Babies are little pieces of heaven on earth! Congrats!!