Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Valley Take 3

So I have to apologize to those people that tune in to our blog to see the crazy antics of our ward that we are attending down here, because believe it or not....Testimony Sunday was surprisingly....Normal! 

Not too much to report on it, Misty and I were asked to sub in the Marriage Class, (I don't know the exact name of it) and I thought that we did a pretty good job!

The biggest drama that happened last Sunday, was that Carson SCREAMED HIS HEAD OFF when I had to take the chalk package away from him to give back to the librarian. I guess he got attached to it during the time that I let him hold onto it on the way there. 

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Where are you? We are in Springville. Happy Valley can get a bit wierd, but I surprisingly like it...I will have to write a post about it sometime. Good idea! One time we had the speaker pretend he was saying a prayer to show the correct way to pray. Then the speakers brother was in the front row in the congregation with another microphone pretending to be God. Wierd!

Krystal said...

Hey Misty and Phil, this is Krystal (next door) I found your blog off of your facebook, hope you don't mind. Anyways, cute blog. See ya later! :)