Thursday, April 2, 2009

Daddy's Little Boy

So, I had this thought to post some of my favorite pictures of Carson. Whenever I think of Carson, I have this image in my head, and so I wanted to post the pictures that I believe represent my little boy the most.

I am so proud of my little boy, and the amazing things that he does! (Crawling all the way over to me when I get home, turning pages of the books that we read to him each night, helping turn off light-switches, and saying Da Da Da Da over and over and over again! (I Love it!)

I love my little boy so much!





Below, is Carson's face that he has been making ALL THE TIME! It's SO FUNNY! He sucks in his top lip, and just crawls around like that!

























2 comments:

Emily said...

So sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Phil, I'm sorry - but what role did you play in making this baby? Cuz I don't see a bit of you in him! He is all MISTY. So cute - just like his momma. Of course, I'm sure a mini Phil would be just a cute too...maybe next time Phil.