Monday, October 27, 2008

3 Months Old!

Where does the time go? Today is Carson's 3 month birthday. In a way, it seems crazy that he is already 3 months old, but at the same time, it feels like he has always been in our family. He is growing so fast. He has brought Phil and I more joy than we ever felt was possible. He is growing so fast and learning new things everyday. Some of his favorite things to do are take baths, stand up, have tummy time, shake his rattle, chew on his hands, scream at the top of his lungs (not just sad crying screams, he screams when he is happy), smile at daddy, have mom sing him songs, eat (maybe eat should be at the top of the list). He has the cutest little personality. As long as he has everything that he wants, he is happy and smiley, but if he wants something he can be very demanding. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father allowed me to have this little miracle in my life! I couldn't have asked for a better baby. I'm sorry to all you other mothers out there. Your children may be cute, but I got the cutest baby!

I tried to take pictures of Carson for his 3 month birthday, but I am not a photographer, and our camera takes to long to take the picture so I missed a lot of good shots, but here are a couple of the best ones.
Just Chillin before the photo session started.


I tried to get a picture in the leaves in our yard, but Carson wanted nothing to do with them.
Good idea Mom!

Phil thought it would be funny to take a picture of Carson in this box. Carson was cool with it until he started pushing on the edge of the box with his feet and lodged himself in. He was pretty traumatized.



We are still not sure what color his eyes will end up being.

This is the closest to a smile out of all of the pictures.


Super Carson!


We tried the leaves again. Still not a good idea.



He didn't even want to stand in them.



Carson and Mommy


Carson and Daddy

The rest of these pictures are ones we have taken this month





5 comments:

Dani said...

Oh, he is so cute you guys! He's growing so fast!

Holly said...

What a cute family. He is a very cute little boy.

Amanda Fullerton said...

He is SO cute! I love the leaf pictures. My son did the same thing! I also love the box picture- very creative. His eyes are So big! Totally cute.

Angie Berrio said...

Cute as he is, I have to disagree. I have the cutest baby. (As does every mom, right?)

Alisa and Crowells said...

Wow--3 months old already! Where does time go!! He is such a stud! I laughed so hard about the leaves! It's so funny that even the second time he didn't want anything to do with them! He has such big eyes--he's going to catch a lot of girls with those!