Saturday, October 4, 2008

Will these finally work?

YEA!!! I finally figured out how to shrink the video file size to make it fit! Lots more to come! they have all been sitting in a file in my computer, but now we can post them on the blog! (Now only if our AA batteries would last.)

We currently are just taking video on our digital camera, and down loading it onto our laptop. We will soon be investing in a camcorder, so if you have suggestions on which ones are best and interface the easiest, that would be great!

2 comments:

Amanda Fullerton said...

Carson is adorable! I loved the video. :)

Would you mind sharing the way you shrink files? I can't figure it out for the life of me and it takes nearly an hour to upload a video.

The Burnetts said...

Sure! I am running windows Vista, and because of that, it comes standard with Window's Movie maker. (I think that it is free anyway). I import the video into there, cut it and split it how I want, and then over on the left I "publish to e-mail". It will shrink it down for you, and then you have a chance to save it on your computer. I save it where I can find it, and then publish it on Blogger!