Sunday, October 5, 2008

Time to catch up on Videos!

So, Since I have figured out how to shrink down my videos, It's time to post all the ones that I have been saving up.
These first ones are just Carson being cute! I have tried to place them from youngest to most recent, so you can see the progress he has made.

This last one is awesome! Misty thinks it is so funny when Carson gets startled. When she buzzes her lips, or roars a little in front of him, his eyes will go really wide, he shakes his head back and forth, and his arms will flail about. It may be cruel....but it is really funny. However, when the camera comes out, the results differ a little this time.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Amanda Fullerton said...

Awww!! Poor Carson in the last one! Those are all great, Phil! I can totally tell you two love being parents. :)

Thanks for the tip on the movie maker thing, I'll check it out.

Angie Berrio said...

I'd like to know how you shrink the videos down. Thanks!

The Burnetts said...

Angie, I put directions of how I shrink them down at the post below. Look there for directions. : )

Camille said...

I love that you have movies so we can watch your handsome, little guy. I also love the picture of the two of you on the top of your blog!