Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ad for my Bro and Sis-in-law

So, my brother and sister-in-law, have been trying to have kids for 8 years now. After many tests, and even IVF, they are headed down the adoption path to start building their family.

If you know of ANYONE even considering putting up a baby for adoption, I am sure they would love to have the opportunity to add another person to their family.

Adoption agencies, (which they are starting to go through right now), can be full of waiting lists and headaches, and so if you know of any family, friends, in-state, out of state, in Europe, Antartica, that would love to have their baby watched after, loved and brought up in an awesome family and atmosphere, please get a hold of me, or my Brother and Sister-in-law.

Here is their adoption blog that they are putting together, (still under construction)
http://www.amyandryanadopt.blogspot.com/

P.S. (Now you have to help finish it Ry, since I am advertising for you. : ) )

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Camille said...

They will make the most amazing parents! I wish I knew someone...I'll have to evesdrop more often and see if I can hear of anyone!