Monday, July 28, 2008

Introducing.....

Carson Roger Burnett was born July 27th 2008, at 3:19 p.m.

Weight: 7lbs, 13 oz

Length: 20.5 Inches

Likes: Mommy, Daddy, Food, Cuddling, Blankets, Sleeping, a fine MLT (mutton lettuce and tomato) : ) and other baby things.

Dislikes: Having his diaper changed, being hungry, having a dirty diaper, and other baby things.

He is the love of our lives right now!

Misty and I are doing great! (other than a little grogginess) Misty is healing well, and Carson is a fine healthy boy!

Here are the pics we have of him so far:









Dad, am I going to have to put up with this kind of treatment my whole life???!!!






12 comments:

Amanda Fullerton said...

Welcome to the world little Carson! Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy! He's beautiful.

Brad said...

Congratulations, you two! I'm glad everything went well.

Anonymous said...

Your boy's a mother flippin' stud!

Crystal Schapmire said...

This is Crystal Schapmire. Just wanted to say congradulations to both of you. He is a beautiful boy. Hope everything went well. It was a pleasue working with you and will miss you lots. You take care.

Annakaisa said...

Congrats again! I'm so glad we got a chance to come and visit you in the hospital.

Tiffany said...

What a handsome boy. Congratulations!

The Monsen's said...

congratulations you three. he is a cutie. Hope all is well.Hope to see you soon too.

Camille said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys, he's darling and I'm sure you'll enjoy him so much!

Lorien said...

What a cutie! Congrats!

April said...

congrats. i hope everything goes well for you guys

Angie Berrio said...

Congratulations. Hope you are getting some sleep! It gets better. He's not nearly as cute now as he will be in three months, I promise. You might think they can't get any cuter, but they do, every single day.

Ashley said...

Sorry I ama little late with the Congrats!!! But, Congrats!!!! He is so cute! I am so glad that everything went well and that you guys look like you are doing great! I am excited for your brother too! What are the odds!! Anyway, Congrats again and good luck!