Saturday, May 3, 2008

All moved in!

Thank you Thank you Thank you!! To those of you who came and helped us, or provided the means for us to get into our new home!

We are all moved in, as far as having all of our posessions within the boundries of our lot, but now the fun part begins. Unpacking. Ugh. Not something Misty and I are looking forward to.

I have assigned Misty the task of getting before and after pictures of our home, but she hasn't had the energy or drive to do it so far. So for those of you who are afar, I will try and do that this weekend. I'll try and give a tour as well and post the video online too. : ) That should be fun, especially regarding the fact that we won't have internet for 4 more days. I SWEAR I scheduled it to have it changed the day that we were moving, but when I called yesterday, they said they didn't have anything in their system showing that it was ordered, and the Earliest they can do it is on Wednesday. So here I am at work, not really able to give you pics and the such. I apologize for that. Maybe I'll stop over at my parents house and do it there. We'll See.

Thanks again to all those who helped!

And for those of you who didnt....... Well....... I'll be sending my chiropracter bill to you in the mail. : )

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Phillip! I found you after Rachel found me. Oh the tangled web we weave! This is Ruby (Griffiths). You and your wife are a really cute couple. You did good! Congrats on the baby and the house. Sneak a peak sometime!