Thursday, May 15, 2008

Baby Decor!!

So, we have been rather picky about what decor we wanted to do int he baby's room. We saw this online at target.com, and thought it would be perfect for our little guy!!

This is the Blanket, Wall art and baskets (to probably keep under the changing table)

These are the Crib bumper, the Sheets, and recieving blankets.

We're getting shipped to us the Valance, and the Hamper. : )

Ahh....The things you buy for a baby, that you would never get for yourself......well, at least not yet.

4 comments:

Amanda Fullerton said...

That is an adorable nursery set! Baby Boy Burnett will love it as he gets older!

Camille said...

Your nursery will be darling! Yay, I'm so excited for your house so you have a nursery to decorate!!!

Amanda Fullerton said...

30 weeks! The home stretch.. Enjoy every minute of it and SLEEP as much as you can! You will begin to miss it. LOL! I'm getting so excited for you guys!

I wanted to let you know, I have some clothes if you want them. I was trying to sell them on ebay but no one bid, and instead of donating them somewhere where they may sit for two years without being bought, I figured I would see if you want them? I don't know how you feel about hand-me-downs. I promise I won't be offended if you don't want them. They have been worn maybe twice. I bought them, thinking my baby was going to be around the same size as my first baby was, and he was born the size of a two month old (well the size my first was at two months old)! LOL! I'll take photos and email them if you want. Just let me know. :)

Alisa and Crowells said...

Love it!! Such an adorable set! I love the colors, too!