Saturday, May 31, 2008

Facebook account

So, we had a "posse party" last night. (Anne Vogel, Jacob Priest, Rachel Thompson, and Misty and I), I was initially inducted to the "posse" when I married Misty, but I think I solidified my being there when I accompanied the posse to Minnesota so they could present their paper, (Misty being one of "they").

They were all talking about "facebook" and they said that Misty and I should get a profile on there. S0, last night I set one up.

The internet is amazing!! I can't believe all the people I am now able to stay in touch with because of Blogger, and Facebook! What will they think of next? High School Reunions? (Wouldn't that be a trip!)

I am really happpy that I am able to stay in touch with the people that have made such a difference in my life! You guys are all awesome!! I'm excited to get in touch with all of you that have disappeared!

2 comments:

Annakaisa said...

Facebook is pretty cool! I've been able to re-connect with old high school friends, to whom I lost touch after graduating and moving here.

Camille said...

I love your blog! It looks great!!!!