Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Blog Backgrounds?

Okay, So I have never been thrilled with our background for our blog. It's just one of those "default" ones that Blogger has you choose between. What sites did all you get your backgrounds from?

Okay, I just realized something. I think that Matt and I are the only males that I can think of that blog frequently. Is there something wrong with that? Is this supposed to be a Girly thing? I am feeling rather infeminate right now. Hopefully this feeling passes.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I used digital scrapbook paper for my blog. I had to rewrite some code to insert it into the html. There is also Pyzam.com for ready made backgrounds. Also sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com is a great how to site for blog design.

I think it's great that you keep your blog up to date, not at all girlie, I love to come visit!

Anonymous said...

Blogging is at the forefront of technical communication, my friend. Wikis, Blogs, RSS feeds... it's all manly stuff. Off to watch "What Not to Wear..."

Our Family said...

www.thecutestblog@blogspot.com

They have a ton!

Our Family said...

I lied...this is the real link:

www.thecutestblogontheblock.com